Inaugural ‘Leadership in Manchester’ Event Delivers Insight for Business Success in Manchester
On the 28th September, more than 100 of the North West’s brightest and boldest CEO’s, Business Leaders, and Influencers descended on the Radisson Edwardian on Peter Street for the Inaugural ‘Leadership in Manchester’ event. The event was hosted by former journalist, BBC presenter and outstanding event host, Andy Johnson. Delegates enjoyed a packed schedule of thought leadership and stellar content over dinner, drinks and networking at this not for profit event in aid of Forever Manchester.
The event kicked off with key note speaker Sean Sankey, Co-Founder & Director at international leadership and growth consultancy, Form, who shared fascinating insight into why resilience is the foundation for business growth.
Following this captivating introduction, delegates then had the opportunity to attend two, pre-selected, 40-minute roundtable discussions, led by some of Manchester’s finest business minds. With 10 topics to choose from, all centred around the skills, processes and infrastructures needed to shape business growth, there was some valuable insight to be shared. The 10 topics included:
- We Are Adam – Maximising your employer brand for improved talent attraction, retention and engagement.
- Avensure – The practicalities of aligning your staff with your company vision.
• Business Growth Hub – Using coaching to enable your staff to successfully grow your business for you.
- Capstone – How to maximise your wealth and pay less to HMRC.
- My Accountancy Place – Maximising the financial performance of your team.
• Twine – Growing internationally through digital content.
- Huddled – How optimising your website and internal software systems can propel your business.
- San-iT – Aligning technology with growth and ensuring compliance with General Data Protection Regulations.
- Tunafish – How to profit from social media marketing and generate leads for your business.
- OBi – How to make your business more successful through real estate strategy
The event was organised by ‘Business Leaders of Manchester’, a partnership of 10 leading Manchester businesses and organisations who work in collaboration to pool knowledge, expertise and influence. Members include We Are Adam, Business Growth Hub, TunaFish Media, Huddled, JSA, Twine, Avensure, Capstone Financial Management, San-iT and OBi Property.
Gareth Oakley, Business Development Director at We Are Adam and founding member of ‘Business Leaders of Manchester’ said “the first Leadership in Manchester event has been a great success, testament to all the hard work put in by our partners. There has been some fascinating content shared, which I’m sure will help fast track business growth in Manchester.”