Homes by Esh has announced a partnership with Darlington Building Society to launch a new mortgage product exclusively for customers purchasing a Homes by Esh property at any one of the North East homebuilder’s regional developments.
With £500 cashback available, Darlington Building Society created the 90% loan-to-value (LTV), three-year fixed rate product, as an exclusive for eligible Homes by Esh customers interested in exploring finance options.
The agreement is the first of its kind to be offered by Homes by Esh in partnership with a building society and is ideal for eligible buyers looking for a mortgage with a trusted, local lender.
Colin Willetts, Deputy Managing Director of Homes by Esh said: “We are aiming to complete over 100 new homes in Darlington this year with hundreds more over the next five years at key development sites, including Westpark Garden Village and Middleton St George. With this in mind, we are always looking at ways to strengthen our links with the local area and are delighted to be partnering with Darlington Building Society to offer greater buying options to our customers.
“All of our customers receive impartial advice through an independent financial advisor. By adding this competitive mortgage deal to our suite of customer benefits, we can now signpost eligible customers to a respected local company with a product designed specifically for the new build homes market.”
The deal is the first step in a new partnership between Darlington Building Society and Homes by Esh and showcases their joint commitment to promote flexible buying options for customers.
Darren Ditchburn, Darlington Building Society’s Chief Customer Officer, said: “We are delighted to be launching this exciting partnership with one of the North of England’s leading house builders.
“Homes by Esh and Darlington Building Society are organisations which are passionate about meeting the housing needs of the communities they serve combined with high-quality customer service, and I’m sure this exclusive mortgage product will deliver great value.”
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgages
- The 90% LTV mortgage is a 3 year fixed rate product.
- It has a product fee of £999 and a completion fee of £120.
- Offer includes a cashback incentive of £500 from Darlington Building Society and a contribution towards valuation fees of up to £300.
- An early repayment charge of the following tariffs will be applied: 4% of the outstanding balance before 31 July 2022, 3% of the outstanding balance before 31 July 2023 and 2% of the outstanding balance before 31 July 2024.
- The product is available on a repayment basis only, up to a maximum loan to value of 90% and maximum loan size of £400k.
- Available to postcode areas: DL, TS, DH, SR, HG and YO only.